Christine Bøe Jensen
|Full name||Christine Bøe Jensen|
|Date of birth||3 June 1975|
|Place of birth||Hammerfest, Norway|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:16, 30 September 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14:16, 30 September 2014 (UTC)
Jensen's first club was HIF-Stein in her native Finnmark. She later moved to Tromsø and turned out for Kvaløysletta and Fløya, before linking up with Grand Bodø. In 2000 she broke into the Norway women's national football team as a Grand Bodø player and was included in the gold medal-winning squad at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney.
On the back of that success Jensen secured a transfer to Kolbotn in 2001. In 2002 she was top goalscorer with 19 as Kolbotn won the Toppserien title. She later played for Manglerud Star and Vålerenga.
- "Christine Bøe Jensen". Sports Reference. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "2000 Summer Olympics – Melbourne, Australia – Soccer" (Retrieved on May 16, 2008)
- "Historikk" (in Norwegian). Kolbotn Fotball. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- Berg, Rune (14 December 2000). "Christine Bøe Jensen: Vil etablere seg på landslaget" (in Norwegian). Finnmarken (newspaper). Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Nordnorsk fotball" (PDF) (in Norwegian). Football Association of Norway. 10 June 2013. p. 23. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Norwegian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|