Work and exhibitions
Her works have been shown at numerous one person and group exhibitions, including at the Cavin Morris Gallery in New York, American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore and the Galerie Polad-Hardouin in Paris. and the Halle Saint-Pierre
She founded the studio Quai 1-L'Atelier in 2000 within Montreux' train-station waiting room.
Sefolosha lived in South Africa for nine years.
- "Home and Beast". Washington Post. 2006-10-13. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Christine Sefolosha". Evene. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Sylvia Katuszewski et Christine Sefolosha". Evene. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Niggli-Luder, Federer – und dann noch Ogi". Neue Luzerner Zeitung. 2007-12-16. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- Cavin Morris Gallery
- Arbre de lune (short bio and picture, French-language source)
|This article about a Swiss painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|