Christopher Knight (author)
Christopher Knight is an author who has written several books dealing with scientifically based theories such as 366-degree geometry and has argued in favour of the origins of Freemasonry being based on the rituals once used by the Order of the Knights Templar.
In an interview about the book Who Built the Moon?: 2005 Knight stated that, as many scientists have observed, the moon does not appear to be a natural object. Knight has stated that he believes there are three possible causes, including the idea that it could have been built by humans with a message in "base ten arithmetic so it looks as though it is directed to a ten digit species that is living on Earth right now - which seems to mean humans."
Co-authored with Robert Lomas:
- The Hiram Key. 1996, Century. ISBN 978-0712685795
- The Second Messiah. 1997, Century. ISBN 978-0712677196
- The Holy Grail (Mysteries of the Ancient World). 1997, Weidenfeld and Nicolson. ISBN 978-0297823186
- Uriel's Machine. 1999, Century. ISBN 978-0712680073
- The Book Of Hiram. 2003, Century. ISBN 978-0712694384
Co-authored with Alan Butler
- Civilization One. 1999, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1842930953
- Who Built the Moon?. 2005, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1842931639
- Solomon's Power Brokers. 2007, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1842931684
- Before the Pyramids. 2009, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1906787387
- The Hiram Key Revisited. 2010, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1907486135
- "Who Built the Moon? - An Interview With Christopher Knight". New Dawn (96). May–June 2006.