Christopher Knight (author)
Christopher Knight is an author who has written several books dealing with theories such as 366-degree geometry and the origins of Freemasonry. Knight appears in the two-part History Channel documentary Decoding the Past – "Mysteries of the Freemasons".
In an interview about the book Who Built the Moon?: 2005 Knight stated that the moon is an artificial construction probably built by humans with a message in "base ten arithmetic so it looks as though it is directed to a ten digit species that is living on Earth right now - which seems to mean humans." He believes that it was created to make life on Earth possible, including humans, and that the most likely builders were humans of the future using time travel.
Co-authored with Robert Lomas:
- The Hiram Key. 1996, Century. ISBN 978-0712685795
- The Second Messiah. 1997, Century. ISBN 978-0712677196
- The Holy Grail (Mysteries of the Ancient World). 1997, Weidenfeld and Nicolson. ISBN 978-0297823186
- Uriel's Machine. 1999, Century. ISBN 978-0712680073
- The Book Of Hiram. 2003, Century. ISBN 978-0712694384
Co-authored with Alan Butler
- Civilization One. 1999, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1842930953
- Who Built the Moon?. 2005, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1842931639
- Solomon's Power Brokers. 2007, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1842931684
- Before the Pyramids. 2009, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1906787387
- The Hiram Key Revisited. 2010, Watkins Publishing. ISBN 978-1907486135
- "Who Built the Moon? - An Interview With Christopher Knight". New Dawn (96). May–June 2006.