From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chronology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chronology is the science of locating events in time.
A chronology is a common term for a timeline.
It can also mean:
- Chronology (Bryn Haworth album), a 1989 release
- Chronology (Dom and Roland album), a 2004 release
- Chronology, a 1997 compilation by Buzzcocks
- Chronology Volume 1, a 2007 album by Christian rock band Third Day
- Chronology Volume 2, a 2007 album by Christian rock band Third Day
- "Chronology", a composition from Ornette Coleman's The Shape of Jazz to Come
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chronology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.