From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies:
- Adam Chubb (born 1981), American basketball player
- Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist, composer, teacher, and lecturer
- Basil Chubb (1921–2002), English-born Irish political scientist
- Caldecot Chubb (born 1950), American film producer
- Cecil Chubb (1876–1934), previous owner of Stonehenge
- Charles Chubb (1779–1845), British lock and safe manufacturer, the founder of Chubb Locks
- Charles Chubb (1851-1924), British ornithologist
- Charles Archibald Chubb (1871–1967), British businessman
- Charles Edward Chubb (1845–1930), Australian judge of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- (Timothy) "Chubb" O'Connor (1906–1986), Irish Fianna Fáil politician
- Chubb Rock, rapper
- (James Talbot) "Chubb" Vigne (1868–1955), South African international rugby union player
- Geoff Chubb (1911–1982), South African cricketer
- George Charles Hayter Chubb KCVO CBE (1911–2003), British industrialist and politician
- George Hayter Chubb (1848–1946), British businessman
- George William Michael Chubb (b. 1943), British businessman
- Ian Chubb, Vice-chancellor of the Australian National University
- Jeremiah Chubb (1793-1860), British inventor of the detector lock. Brother of Charles Chubb, co-founder of Chubb Locks
- John Chubb (artist) 1746-1818, English amateur artist of Bridgwater, Somerset.
- John Chubb (1816–1872), British lock & safe manufacturer
- Lawrence John Chubb (1887-1971), British stratigrapher, geologist, educator and historian of Jamaican geology
- Lieutenant General Melvin F. Chubb, Jr. (born 1934), USAF officer
- Nick Chubb, American football player
- Paul Chubb (1949–2002), Australian film and television actor
- Ralph Chubb (1892–1960), British poet
- Thomas Chubb (1679–1747), Britist Deist philosopher
- Chubb Limited, the U.S. insurance company
- Chubb Locks, the British lock and security company
- Chubb Security, a British firm specialised in fire protection
- Chubb Crater, a meteor crater in Quebec
- Chubb, a fictional family of Hobbits
- Chubb is an alternative spelling for Chub a European river fish.
- Arthur "Fatboy" Chubb, fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders.
- HMS Chub, or HMS Chubb, the name of three ships of the Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chubb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.