From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chum (disambiguation))
|Look up chum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chum may refer to:
- Chum salmon, a kind of salmon (Oncorhynchus keta), native to the northern Pacific and adjacent waterways
- Chum (tent), a nomadic tent, of the Yamal-Nenets reindeer herders in Western Siberia
- Chum, a bait (luring substance) for fish, including sharks
- Chums (paper), a British boys newspaper published from 1892 to 1941
- Chums Scout Patrols, early Scouting groups started through the Chum paper
- Chums, a segment on the TV series SMTV Live, parodying the American sitcom Friends
- Chum, the old German name of the Italian city Como
- "Chum" (song), a song by Earl Sweatshirt
- Chum; slang especially in England for friend. 'Mate' means much the same thing.
- Chum patties; burger of "Chum bucket" of Spongebob Squarepants
- CHUM Limited, a defunct Canadian media company
- CHUM Radio, a Canadian radio broadcasting company
- 1050 CHUM (AM), a Toronto radio station
- 104.5 CHUM-FM, a Toronto radio station
- Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal, a university hospital network in Montreal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.