Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chunking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chunking may mean:
- Chunking (division), an approach for doing simple mathematical division sums, by repeated subtraction
- Chunking (computational linguistics), a method for parsing natural language sentences into partial syntactic structures
- Chunking (computing), a memory allocation or message transmission procedure in computer programming
- Chunking (music), a rhythm guitar and mandolin technique
- Chunking (psychology), a short-term memory mechanism and techniques to exploit it
- Chunking (writing), a method of splitting content into short, easily scannable elements, especially for web audiences
- CHUNKING, an extension method of the Extended SMTP electronic mail protocol in computer networking
- Pumpkin chunking, the activity of hurling pumpkins
- Chongqing (disambiguation), which includes its variants Chungking and Chung King, both common variant spellings of this word
- Chun King
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chunking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.