From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The chupacabra is a blood-sucking cryptid.
Chupacabra may also refer to:
- Chupacabra, a way of saying "cheers" while drinking or toasting
- Chupacabra, a hybrid drinking game with aspects from beer pong and flip cup
- "Chupacabra" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- Chupacabra: Dark Seas, a 2005 sci-fi / horror film
- Guns of El Chupacabra, a 1997 martial arts based monster film
- El Chupacabra, the winning team on the first season of The World Series of Pop Culture
- El Chupacabra, a character in Disney's Planes
- "Chupacabra" (Grimm), a 2014 episode of American television series Grimm
- Chupacabra (album), a 1997 album by Imani Coppola
- Chupacabras (album), a 2005 album by Phideaux Xavier
- El Chupacabra (EP), a 1998 album by Soil
- Chupacabras (cycling race), an annual bicycle race in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- The Saint Louligans (the supporters group of USL soccer team Saint Louis FC often refer to the team as the "Mighty Chupacabras."
- Elmendorf Beast, the name given to a coyote blamed for several attacks on livestock in Elmendorf, Texas, which some local people linked it the legend of the chupacabra
- Nightjar or goatsucker (the English translation of chupacabra), a medium-sized nocturnal or crepuscular bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chupacabra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.