Church of All Saints, Dulverton
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Church of All Saints|
|Location||Dulverton, Somerset, England|
|Official name||Church of All Saints|
|Designated||6 April 1959|
The tower of All Saints Church in Bank Square survives from the 15th century building, however the rest of the church was extensively restored between 1853 and 1855 when it was largely rebuilt by Edward Ashworth.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to All Saints' church, Dulverton.|
- "Church of All Saints". National Heritage List for England. Historic England. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "MSO9327 - Church of All Saints and Graveyard, Dulverton". Exmoor Historic Environment Record. Exmoor National Park. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Dulverton Church". Victoria County History. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "All Saints Church, Dulverton, Somerset". Any Questions?. BBC. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "All Saints, Dulverton". A Church Near You. Church of England. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Dulverton Conservation Area: Appraisal Document" (PDF). Exmoor National Park. p. 49. Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 August 2017. Retrieved 28 August 2017.