Church of Rome
Holy Roman Church, Roman Church, or Church of Rome may refer to:
In historical contexts Roman Church may also refer to
- the Catholic Church (also known as the Roman Catholic Church); or
- the first Christians in Rome; or
- the State church of the Roman Empire; or
- the State church of the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine Empire); or
- the church of the Holy Roman Empire.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Church of Rome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.