Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CID, Cid, or cid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cid may refer to:
- cid, cubic inch, displacement unit for internal combustion engines
- Cid (soil)
- Cid (DJ)
- El Cid (1043–1099), 11th-century Castilian nobleman
- Cid Corman (1924–2004), poet
- Gérald Cid (born 1983), footballer
- Cid (Final Fantasy), characters in Final Fantasy video games
- Cid, a slang term for Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
- Content-ID, a URI scheme (cid:) that allows the use of MIME within email
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.