From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cid may refer to:
- cid, cubic inch: Displacement unit for internal combustion engines.
- Cid (Final Fantasy), a series of fictional characters in the Final Fantasy series of computer role-playing gamesman
- Cid Corman, a poet
- El Cid, an 11th-century Castilian nobleman
- Gérald Cid, a footballer
- Cid, a slang term for Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
- Content-ID, a URI scheme (cid:) that allows the use of MIME within email
- The Eastern Iowa Airport, IATA airport code "CID"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.