Cilento is an Italian geographical region. The adjective is Cilentan. For example:
Cilento may also refer to:
- Diane Cilento (1933–2011), Australian theatre and film actress
- Giuseppe Cilento (1923–1994), Brazilian chemist
- Phyllis Cilento, Australian medical practitioner and journalist specialising in health of mothers and children
- Raphael Cilento (1893–1985), Australian medical practitioner notable in the field of tropical medicine
- Wayne Cilento (born 1949), American dancer and choreographer
- Places in the Cilento region of Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cilento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.