Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cinematic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinematic describes anything related to cinema. It may refer to:
- Cinematic cutscene, a sequence in a video game that is not interactive
- Cinematic music, original music written specifically to accompany a film
- Cinematic storytelling, a story told primarily through the use of visual media
- Cinematic techniques, a list of methods and techniques used in filmmaking
- Cinematic theatre, a fusion of live performance and film
- The Cinematics, a Scottish alternative-rock band
- Cinematic (EP), a 2008 EP by Tony Harnell
- Cinematic (Adrian Borland album), released in 1995
- Cinematic (Illy album), released in 2013
- Cinematic, a 2018 album by Owl City
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cinematic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.