Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cinematic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinematic describes anything related to cinema. It may refer to:
- Cinematic cutscene, a sequence in a video game that is not interactive
- Cinematic music, original music written specifically to accompany a film
- Cinematic storytelling, a story told primarily through the use of visual media
- Cinematic techniques, a list of methods and techniques used in filmmaking
- Cinematic theatre, a fusion of live performance and film
- The Cinematics, a Scottish alternative-rock band
- Cinematic (EP), a 2008 EP by Tony Harnell
- Cinematic (Adrian Borland album), released in 1995
- Cinematic (Illy album), released in 2013
- Cinematic, a 2018 album by Owl City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cinematic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.