This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Beirut, Lebanon (2011)|
Founded in June 2011 by Karim Safieddine and Maroun Najm, Cinemoz gives access to viewers to watch entertainment from the Arab World, such as films, series, documentaries and shorts, while interacting with the community through full integration of social media features. It generally provides viewers from the region with free streaming of premium Arabic content. In December 2011, they officially launched their beta version of the website, and in 2019 they launched their official version of the site.[unreliable source?]
- Azouri, Médéa. "Cinemoz". L'Officiel Levant.
- "People in Film: Karim Safieddine". Doha Film Institute. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- Sara, Aline (1 July 2011). "Going bananas". NowLebanon. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- JD, M (14 July 2011). "Cinemoz : une nouvelle plateforme de vidéo à la demande dans le monde arabe". Le Commerce du Levant. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- Pisani, Francis (2 March 2012). "A Beyrouth, les accélérateurs de start-up stimulent l'innovation". Le Monde.
- Curley, Nina. "What's New in the Beta Launch of Cinemoz, a Hulu for the Arab World". inspiring, empowering and connecting entrepreneurs. Wamda. Retrieved 12 December 2011.