From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cipollini may refer to:
- Cipolla, Italian name for onion; cipolline, small onion; cipollini, small onions
- Leopoldia comosa, also called Muscari comosum and tassel hyacinth
- Joey Cipollini, fictional character in the TV series The Sopranos
- Mario Cipollini, a retired Italian professional road cyclist
- Renato Cipollini, a retired Italian professional football player
- Cipollino, a fictional character from Gianni Rodari's Tale of Cipollino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cipollini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.