From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Circumstances)
|Look up circumstance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circumstance or Circumstances may refer to:
- Aggravating circumstance
- Attendant circumstance, a legal concept which Black's Law Dictionary defines as the "facts surrounding an event."
- Exigent circumstance
- Extenuating circumstances
- Circumstance (2011 film), a 2011 dramatic film written and directed by Maryam Keshavarz
- Circumstance (1922 film), a 1922 Australian silent film directed by Lawson Harris
- Circumstances (rhetoric)
- "Circumstance" (short story), an allegorical short story by Harriet Elizabeth Prescott Spofford
- Special Circumstances, a 'secret service'-type organisation in works by Iain M. Banks
- Pomp and Circumstance Marches, a series of marches for orchestra composed by Sir Edward Elgar
- Communities of Circumstance
- "Circumstances" (song), a 1978 song by the Canadian band Rush
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circumstance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.