Circus (TV series)
|Directed by||Aziz Mirza|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Running time||25 minutes|
|Original channel||DD National|
|Picture format||SDTV: 480i|
|Original run||1989– 1990|
Circus is an 1989 Indian television series directed by Aziz Mirza, set in a circus troupe, and starring popular Hindi film actor of today, Shahrukh Khan when he was a newcomer, and Ashutosh Gowariker who has directed movies such as Jodha-Akbar, Swades, Lagaan, & Baazi.
- Shahrukh Khan as Raghavan, a Malayalee / Keralite Circus person
- Anita Sarin
- Rekha Sahay
- Ashutosh Gowariker
- Mita Vashisht
- Renuka Shahane
- Rahul Bhad
- Pawan Malhotra
- Haidar Ali
- Neeraj Vora
- Sanjit Narwekar (1 January 2005). Eena Meena Deeka: The Story of Hindi Film Comedy. Rupa & Company. pp. 1–. ISBN 978-81-291-0859-3. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "Shahrukh Khan goes global". BBC NEWS. 23 August 2002. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "I went into depression, but am back: Shah Rukh Khan". The Hindu. December 21, 2010. Retrieved 2013-08-20.
- Editors of Encyclopedia Britannica (1 January 2008). Britannica Encyclopedia of India (Set of 5 Volumes). Encyclopedia Britannica India. ISBN 978-81-8131-008-8. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|