|Headquarters||Wall Township, New Jersey|
|David Kayal, Owner|
|Products||Fast food (including hamburgers, french fries, and milkshakes)|
The Circus Drive-In was a fast food hamburger drive-in restaurant located in Wall Township, New Jersey that opened in 1954, and operated until 2017. Cars originally pulled up and parked around the round building, which remained until its closing as an open-air indoor seating area. There was also a partially covered drive-in aisle where cars could pull up to experience classic drive-in service.
- Irvine, Karen (December 19, 2007). "Three (Onion) Ring Circus". New Jersey Monthly. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- Hayman, Lois (August 22, 2010). "Happy Days are Here Again". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- "Drive-Ins : The Secret Life Of : Food Network". FoodNetwork.com. Archived from the original on July 29, 2010. Retrieved November 21, 2010.
- "Circus Drive-In: Still a showstopper after 60 years". The Star-Ledger.
- Food Lovers' Guide to New Jersey
- New Jersey Curiosities (subscription required)
- O'New Jersey
- "Wall, N.J., Drive-In Restaurant Is Sold, Begins 50th Season on Jersey Shore". Tribune Business News. (subscription required)
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|