|Headquarters||Wall Township, New Jersey|
|David Kayal, Owner|
|Products||Fast food (including hamburgers, french fries, and milkshakes)|
The Circus Drive-In is a fast food hamburger drive-in restaurant located in Wall Township, New Jersey, that opened in 1954. Cars originally pulled up and parked around the round building, which remains today as an open-air indoor seating area. There is also a partially covered drive-in isle where cars still pull up to experience classic drive-in service.
- Irvine, Karen (December 19, 2007). "Three (Onion) Ring Circus". New Jersey Monthly. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- Hayman, Lois (August 22, 2010). "Happy Days are Here Again". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- "Drive-Ins : The Secret Life Of : Food Network". FoodNetwork.com. Retrieved November 21, 2010.
- "Circus Drive-In: Still a showstopper after 60 years". The Star-Ledger.
- Food Lovers' Guide to New Jersey
- New Jersey Curiosities (subscription required)
- O'New Jersey
- "Wall, N.J., Drive-In Restaurant Is Sold, Begins 50th Season on Jersey Shore". Tribune Business News. (subscription required)
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|