(Redirected from Cité (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cité in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cité may refer to:
- Citadel, the historical centre of an old city, originally fortified
- Housing estate, a group of homes and other buildings built together as a single development
- Île de la Cité, an island in the Seine where Paris was founded
- Cité (Paris Métro), the metro station on the Île de la Cité
- Cité (Quebec), type of municipality in Quebec
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cité.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.