(Redirected from Cité (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cité in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cité may refer to:
- Citadel, the historical centre of an old city, originally fortified
- Housing estate, a group of homes and other buildings built together as a single development
- Île de la Cité, an island in the Seine where Paris was founded
- Cité (Paris Métro), the metro station on the Île de la Cité
- Cité (Quebec), type of municipality in Quebec
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cité.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.