From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A. Adams, 1863 
Species within the genus Cithna include:
- Cithna carinata Jeffreys, 1883 is a synonym of Haloceras carinata (Jeffreys, 1883)
- Cithna cingulata Verrill, 1884 is a synonym of Haloceras cingulata (Verrill, 1884)
- Cithna jeffreysi (Dautzenberg, 1889) is a synonym of Benthonella tenella (Jeffreys, 1869)
- Cithna marshalli Sykes, 1925 is a synonym of Iphitus marshalli (Sykes, 1925)
- Cithna naticiformis Jeffreys, 1883 is a synonym of Choristella nofronii McLean, 1992
- Cithna tenella (Jeffreys, 1869): synonym of Benthonella tenella (Jeffreys, 1869)
- Adams A. 1863. On the genera and species of Fossaridae found in Japan. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 1863: 110-113.
- Cithna . Retrieved through: World Register of Marine Species on 22 April 2010.
- H. G. Richards. 1947. Invertebrate fossils from deep wells along the Atlantic Coastal Plain. Journal of Paleontology 21(1):23-37
- Cithna carinata Jeffreys, 1883. Retrieved through: World Register of Marine Species on 22 April 2010.