Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cito may refer to:
- Cito Culver, American professional baseball shortstop in the New York Yankees organization
- Cito Gaston, former Major League Baseball outfielder and manager
- Claus Cito (1882 – 1965), Luxembourgian sculptor
- Mercedes-Benz Cito, a low-floor midibus built by EvoBus for Continental Europe between 1999 and 2003
- Latin for urgent / rapid.
CITO may refer to:
- CITO-TV, Canadian television station
- Cache In Trash Out, abbreviated to CITO, are geocaching events and coordinated activities of trash pickup and other maintenance tasks in to improve the environment.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.