City University of Seattle in Slovakia (Vysoká škola manažmentu)
The City University of Seattle, also known as Vysoká škola manažmentu (VŠM), is located in Slovak capital Bratislava and cities of Trenčín and Poprad. In 1991, City University of Seattle began its degree programs in former Czechoslovakia. VŠM was founded on December 1, 1999 as the first private college in Slovakia. In 2007, City University added 'of Seattle' to its official title as part of a rebranding effort.
As of January 2008, VŠM offers the following degrees:
- Slovak Bachelor of Business Administration
- Slovak bachelor's in Knowledge Management
- Slovak Magister of Knowledge Management
- City University of Seattle Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- City University of Seattle Master of Business Administration (MBA)
VŠM in Bratislava serves as the official European headquarters of City University of Seattle.
|This Slovakia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|