City of Peace
Jump to navigation Jump to search
City of Peace may refer to:
- Jerusalem, from a folk etymology
- Myrhorod, Ukraine, whose name literally means "city of peace"
- Round city of Baghdad, (Arabic: Madinat al-Salam) the original core of Baghdad, Iraq
- Hiroshima, Japan, proclaimed a City of Peace in 1949
- Dar es Salaam, the largest city of Tanzania, whose name translated from Arabic means "Abode of Peace"
- La Paz (disambiguation), the name of several cities; the name means "peace" in Spanish
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.