From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Civet cat is an imprecise term that is used for a variety of cat-like creatures including:
- Civets, of the families Viverridae and Nandiniidae
- Ring-tailed cat or North American Civet Cat (Bassariscus astutus), related to the raccoons
- Leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis), a true cat
- African wildcat (Felis silvestris libyca), a true cat
- Spotted skunks, skunks of the genus Spilogale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civet cat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.