(Redirected from Ck)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CK or .ck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CK, Ck, or ck may refer to:
Biology and medicine
Businesses and brands
- Calvin Klein, a fashion company
- Chevrolet C/K, a model of pickup truck
- China Cargo Airlines (IATA code CK)
- CK Hutchison Holdings, a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong
- Louis C.K. (born 1967), American comedian
- Con Kolivas, Australian anaesthetist
- CK (Costica Kristian Di Vogli), London based (originally from Romania) DJ & music producer (born 1982) the owner of DEEP MVMT label.
- ck (digraph), a letter combination used in spelling
- C-K theory of design
- .ck, the Internet country code top-level domain for the Cook Islands
- CK (album), a 1998 album by Chaka Khan
- Civilinis kodeksas, the Code of Lithuania
- Composite Corridor, a designation of British Rail carriages
- Core Knowledge, a textbook series
- Cranbrook Kingswood, a school in the US
- Cyanogen chloride, an inorganic chemical
- Bloods, a US-based street gang, from the nickname "Crip Killer"
- Collective Knowledge (software), an open-source framework for collaborative and reproducible research
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.