Clairvaux may refer to:
- Clairvaux-d'Aveyron, a commune in the Aveyron department in southern France
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs, a commune in the Jura department of France
- Lacs de Clairvaux, two lakes located in Clairvaux-les-Lacs
- Scorbé-Clairvaux, a commune in the Vienne department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region of western France
- Clairvaux, a former commune in France, now part of Ville-sous-la-Ferté
- Clairvaux MacKillop College in Brisbane, Australia
- Abbey of New Clairvaux, a rural Trappist monastery in northern California
- Mount Clairvaux, a mountain on the Continental Divide and the boundary of British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Alcher of Clairvaux, a twelfth-century monk of Clairvaux
- Geoffrey of Clairvaux, Bernard's secretary and biographer
- Nicholas of Clairvaux
- Saint Bernard of Clairvaux, the most famous abbot
- Saint Gerard of Clairvaux, Bernard's older brother
- Blessed Gerard of Clairvaux, abbot of Clairvaux, the first Cistercian martyr
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Chapters 29-32 of James Rollins' sixth Sigma Force novel, The Doomsday Key, are named "Clairvaux, France", as the city Clairvaux in Ville-sous-la-Ferte, Clairvaux Abbey, and Cairvaux Prison play major roles in the plot.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.