From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clanger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clanger is a colloquial term for 'mistake'.
It may also refer to:
- Clangers, a television series by Oliver Postgate and Peter Firmin
- Traditional nickname for a person local to Bedfordshire, England
- Bedfordshire clanger, a traditional dumpling containing meat and apple (or jam)
- Clanger (Australian rules football), a term coined by Champion Data founder Ted Hopkins which refers to a turnover or a mistake made by a player.
- A trance group founded by Simon Berry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clanger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.