Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clap may refer to:
- Clapping, to strike the palms of (one's hands) against one another resoundingly, and usually repeatedly, especially to express approval.
- Gonorrhea, a venereal disease (often referred to as "the clap")
- Child Labour Action Programme
- Clap skate, type of ice skate used in speed skating
- "Clap", an instrumental song by Yes from The Yes Album
- The Clapper, a gadget that uses a sound activated switch sensitive to clapping
- The CLAP, a nickname for a prestigious annual golf event held in Alberta, Canada. Short form for Chuck and Leah's Amateur Play downs .
People with the surname
- Margaret Clap or Mother Clap (died c. 1726), Keeper of a homosexual brothel in London, England
- Thomas Clap or Thomas Clapp (1703–1767), President of Yale College
- James R. Clapper, current U.S. Director of National Intelligence
- Clapp, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.