From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clap may refer to:
- Clapping, to strike the palms of (one's hands) against one another resoundingly, and usually repeatedly, especially to express approval.
- Gonorrhea, a venereal disease (often referred to as "the clap")
- Child Labour Action Programme
- Clap skate, type of ice skate used in speed skating
- "Clap", an instrumental song by Yes from The Yes Album
- The Clapper, a gadget that uses a sound activated switch sensitive to clapping
People with the surname
- Margaret Clap or Mother Clap (died c. 1726), Keeper of a homosexual brothel in London, England
- Thomas Clap or Thomas Clapp (1703–1767), President of Yale College
- James R. Clapper, current U.S. Director of National Intelligence
- Clapp, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.