Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clap may refer to:
- Clapping, the act of striking the palms of the hands, or any two surfaces, together
- Gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted infection, colloquially known as "the clap"
- Margaret Clap or Mother Clap (died c. 1726), Keeper of a homosexual brothel in London, England
- Thomas Clap or Thomas Clapp (1703–1767), President of Yale College
- Clap skate, a type of ice skate used in speed skating
- "Clap", an instrumental song by Yes from The Yes Album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.