Clarksburg micropolitan area
The Clarksburg Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of three counties in North-Central West Virginia, anchored by the city of Clarksburg.
- Places with 10,000 or more inhabitants
- Clarksburg (Principal city)
- Places with 5,000 to 10,000 inhabitants
- Places with 1,000 to 5,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 1,000 inhabitants
As of the census of 2000, there were 92,144 people, 37,032 households, and 25,677 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 96.96% White, 1.37% African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.48% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.18% from other races, and 0.82% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.86% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $28,143, and the median income for a family was $33,198. Males had a median income of $28,991 versus $20,825 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $14,666.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.