Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class 8, Class 08 and Class VII may refer to:
- BR Standard Class 8F, a steam locomotive class of the United Kingdom
- British Rail Class 08, a diesel locomotive class of the United Kingdom
- Eurotunnel Class 8, an electric class locomotive
- GCR Class 8F, class of the United Kingdom
- GCR Class 8N, a steam locomotive class of the United Kingdom
- HAZMAT Class 8 Miscellaneous, a category of hazardous material
- NSB Class 8, a standard-gauge steam locomotive class of Norway
- NSB Class IX, a narrow-gauge steam locomotive class of Norway
- NSB El 9, an electric locomotive class of Norway
- Class IX (U.S. Army), Repair parts and components, including kits, assemblies and subassemblies, reparable and nonreparable, required for maintenance support of all equipment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class 9.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.