From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up classmates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A classmate is a member of the same class, in any of its meanings (a course, a lesson, a graduating year).
Classmate(s) may also refer to:
- Classmates (1914 film), a 1914 silent film produced by the Biograph Company
- Classmates (1924 film), a silent drama film starring Richard Barthelmess
- Classmates (2006 film), a Malayalam film
- Classmates (2007 film), a Telugu remake of the 2006 film
- Classmates (2015 film), a Marathi remake of the 2006 film
- Classmates (TV series), an American reality TV show that aired in 2003
- Classmates.com, a social networking service
- Odnoklassniki, Russian version of Classmates, a social networking service
- Classmate PC, a personal computer
- Classmate Stationery, an Indian brand of student stationery products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classmates.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.