Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up classmates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A classmate is a member of the same class, in any of its meanings (a course, a lesson, a graduating year).
Classmate(s) may also refer to:
- Classmates (1914 film), a 1914 silent film produced by the Biograph Company
- Classmates (1924 film), a silent drama film starring Richard Barthelmess
- Classmates (2006 film), a Malayalam film
- Classmates (2007 film), a Telugu remake of the 2006 film
- Classmates (2015 film), a Marathi remake of the 2006 film
- Classmates (TV series), an American reality TV show that aired in 2003
- Classmates.com, a social networking service
- Odnoklassniki, Russian version of Classmates, a social networking service
- Classmate PC, a personal computer
- Classmate Stationery, an Indian brand of student stationery products
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classmates.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.