This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Instruments||Vocals, Guitar, Piano|
Claus Hempler (born in Odense, Denmark, 4 January 1970) is a Danish singer-songwriter. He is known as the co-founder and front man of the Danish band Fielfraz from 1981 to 1996, and later pursued a solo career under his own name.
After the Fielfraz split up in 1996, Hempler started working on his own songs. And in 1999 he released his first solo album Charm School for Pop Singers.
Hempler released his second album, Hempler, in 2004 - this time with greater success than his first solo album. Unlike Charm School for Pop Singers, Hempler received good reviews in the Danish media, and the single "Unlucky in Love" was a small hit on some radio stations.
In popular culture
In 2018, Hempler took part in the eighth season of Toppen af Poppen the Danish version of The Best Singers series alongside artists, such as Søren Sko, Lis Sørensen, Silas Bjerregaard, and his old friend Pernille Rosendahl.
- Charm School for Popsingers (1999)
- Hempler (2004)
- Return of the Yes Man (2007)
- Uppers (2017) with Dicte
- Kuffert fuld af mursten (2019)
- "Claus Hempler at Dags Dato". dagsdato.dk. Retrieved 4 January 2021.
- Fogde, John (10 April 2008). "Gendannes Fielfraz?". Gaffa (in Danish). Retrieved 1 August 2011.
- "Gaffa review: Claus Hempler, Hempler". gaffa.dk. Retrieved 24 April 2021.
- Claus Hempler at Allmusic.com
- "Claus Hempler crooner videre". politiken.dk. Retrieved 24 April 2021.
- "DR-TV - Herrens veje, Ride Upon The Storm, Dragonborn Feat. Claus Hempler". dr.dk. Retrieved 24 April 2021.