Clearwater Systems Corporation
|Headquarters||Middletown, Connecticut, United States|
|Anupam Bhargava, CEO
Dean G. Nichols, CFO
Clearwater Systems Corporation is a privately held clean technology company located in Middletown, Connecticut. It is known for its patented pulsed-power water treatment systems branded as Dolphin WaterCare.
Clearwater Systems Corporation was founded in 1988. The company was formed to produce and market the first Dolphin WaterCare model for use in chemical free water treatment in the commercial industry. In 2004 it expanded internationally. The company appointed Anupam Bhargava as its CEO in 2011 and the same year moved its headquarters to Middletown, Connecticut to the state's first ever green office complex.
Awards and recognition
Clearwater Systems Corporation has won numerous awards for their Dolphin WaterCare products. It was selected as a recipient of a Top 100 Products Award in 2005 by Buildings Magazine and a Top 50 Water Company by Artemis Project in 2010. It has also been recognized for helping other companies win the Green Enterprise IT (GEIT) Award for use of their systems, including Verizon Wireless in 2012.
- Salemi, Jim (28 November 2011). "First green office complex in Connecticut welcomes tenant to Middletown". Middletown Press. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Leadership". Dolphin WaterCare. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- Rafter, Dan (September–October 2013). "Losing the Ick Factor". Water Efficiency. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Cooling Towers: In the swim with Dolphin". ACR-News. 1 October 2007. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Day, Cassandra (30 November 2011). "Centerpoint Connecticut Welcomes Essex-Based Clean-Tech Water Facility". Middletown Patch. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Innovative water technologies recognized in annual competition". Water World Magazine. 17 May 2011. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- King, Bart (14 June 2012). "Verizon Data Center Reduces Water Discharge By 20%". Sustainable Brands. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Clearwater Systems’ Eco-Friendly Water Treatment Technology Contributes to Verizon Wireless Data Center Clinching Green IT Award". Journal of Technology (HighBeam). 26 June 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2013.