|Look up cleat or cleats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleat may refer to:
- Cleat (shoe), a type or part of a shoe
- Cleat (nautical), a fitting on ships, boats, and docks to which ropes are tied
- Cleats (comic strip), a comic strip by Bill Hinds
- Grouser, a protrusion on a wheel or continuous vehicle track, intended to increase traction
- Fractures in coal seams
- French cleat, a type of molding
- Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas, founding sponsor of the Texas Peace Officers Memorial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.