From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cleitus or Kleitos (Greek: Κλείτος) may refer to:
People with the name
- Cleitus the Black (c. 375–328 BC), Macedonian officer and friend of Alexander the Great, killed by the latter after an argument
- Cleitus the White (died 318 BC), Macedonian officer who rose to prominence after Alexander the Great's death
- Cleitus (Dardania) (fl. 335–295 BC), Illyrian king
- Kleitos Kyrou, (1921–2006), Greek poet and translator
- Cleitus (mythology), multiple figures in Greek mythology
- Kleitos, Kozani, a village in the Kozani municipality, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleitus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.