Cleo (Swedish singer)
|Born||5 September 1987|
Cleo, performance name of Nathalie Missaoui (born 5 September 1987) is a Swedish rap artist, singer and songwriter. Cleo grew up in Umeå where she started rapping with the Random Bastards collective in the early 2000s. She is one of the founders of Femtastic, a music and culture network for women in Sweden. Along with Syster Sol she runs the hiphop and reggae-workshop Tell Dem.
In 2012, Cleo along with singer Jessica Folcker and Håkan Lidbo performed as an interval act, they performed Leila K's song "Electric" in Melodifestivalen of that year. In March 2013 she collaborated with the group Looptroop Rockers for the music single "Hårt mot hårt".
At the 2015 Kingsizegala, she won the award for Best live act of that year. On 19 June 2015, Cleo released her second music single called "240", along with guest singer Alina Devecerski. Her most recent single was released on 23 April 2020, called "Easter Morning".
- "Edit: Femtastic – avsnitt 1-3!". Sveriges Television. Retrieved 19 August 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Cleo på Melodifestivalen ikväll folkbladet.se Retrieved 19 August 2016
- "Ny singel av Looptroop Rockers med Cleo – "Hårt Mot Hårt"". kingsizemagazine.se. Retrieved 19 August 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "240 Ft Alina Devecerski - Single by Cleo, Alina Devecerski & Broke´n Tipsy on Apple Music". Retrieved 19 August 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Easter Morning by Cleo". Spotify. Retrieved 25 April 2020.