Cleveland school shooting
Cleveland school shooting may refer to:
- Shootings in schools at places called "Cleveland"
- SuccessTech Academy shooting, an incident in 2007, committed by Asa H. Coon, at the SuccessTech Academy high school, in Cleveland, Ohio
- Case Western Reserve University shooting, an incident in 2003, committed by Biswanath Halder, at the Weatherhead School of Management, in Cleveland, Ohio
- Shootings in schools called "Cleveland"
- Cleveland Elementary School shooting (San Diego), an incident in 1979, committed by Brenda Spencer at the Cleveland Elementary School, in San Diego, California
- Cleveland Elementary School shooting (Stockton), an incident in 1989, committed by Patrick Purdy at the Cleveland Elementary School, in Stockton, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleveland school shooting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.