From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up climate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Climate refers to the weather of a region according to periodic norms.
Climate may also refer to:
- Clime, a notion of dividing the Earth into zones in Classical Antiquity based on their inclination or latitude
- a tympan or climate, an interchangeable part of an astrolabe, corresponding to each clime
- Climates (film), a 2006 film by Turkish filmmaker Nuri Bilge Ceylan
- Social climate, in sociology
- Organisation climate
- Political climate, in politics
- Climates (band), a British melodic hardcore band formed in 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Climate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.