From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clinch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clinch may refer to:
- A nail or device to hold in this way
- Clinching (metalworking)
- The clinch, a grappling position in boxing or wrestling, a stand-up embrace.
- Clinch County, Georgia, USA
- Clinch River, near Tazewell, Virginia, USA
- Clinch & Co Brewery, an English brewery founded in 1811
- Clinch & Co Brewery (Isle of Man)
- Danny Clinch (b. 1964), photographer and film director
- Gavin Clinch (b. 1974), rugby league footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clinch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.