Clingan may refer to:
- 33747 Clingan (1999 PK4), a Main-belt Asteroid discovered in 1999
- Clingan Jackson (1907–1997), Democratic politician and newspaperman from Ohio
- George Clingan (1868–1953), soldier and politician in Manitoba, Canada
- Judith Clingan (born 1945), Australian composer, conductor, performer and music educator
- Sammy Clingan (born 1984), Northern Ireland international footballer
- William Clingan (1721–1790), delegate in the Continental Congress for Pennsylvania from 1777 to 1779
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clingan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.