Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clinker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clinker may refer to:
- Clinker (boat building), construction method for wooden boats
- Clinker (waste), waste from industrial processes
- Clinker (cement), a kilned then quenched cement product
- Clinkers (album), a 1978 album by saxophonist Steve Lacy
- Clinker brick, rough dark-coloured bricks
- Clinker Peak, a volcanic peak in British Columbia, Canada
- Clinkers (confectionery), a chocolate-coated candy in Australia
- Gary James Joynes, a.k.a. Clinker
Clinker may also refer to:
- Humphry Clinker, title character of Tobias Smollett's 1771 novel The Expedition of Humphry Clinker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clinker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.