Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cloche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cloche (French for bell) may refer to:
- Armoured cloche, a type of fortification on the Maginot Line
- Battement en cloche, a classical ballet movement
- Bell (instrument), especially in music directions
- Cloche (agriculture), a covering for protecting plants from cold temperatures
- Cloche (tableware), a silver dish cover
- Cloche hat, a close-fitting women's hat
- Cloche Leythal Pastalia, a character in videogame Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
- Antonin Cloche (died 1720), Master of the Order of Preachers from 1686 to 1720
- James de la Cloche (1644?- 1669?), an alleged would-be-illegitimate son of Charles II of England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.