From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clocker is an old word for someone who times horses for a handicap race
Clocker or Clockers may also refer to:
- Clocker (train), a former Amtrak rail service
- Clocker (composition), a minimalist electronic music piece by Alvin Lucier conceived in 1978.
- Clockers (novel), a novel by Richard Price
- Clockers (film), a 1995 film Spike Lee based on the Price novel
- Clocker (Transformers), either of two characters in the Transformers universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.