(Redirected from Clockers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clocker is an old word for someone who times horses for a handicap race
Clocker or Clockers may also refer to:
- Clocker (train), a former Amtrak rail service
- Clocker (composition), a minimalist electronic music piece by Alvin Lucier conceived in 1978.
- Clockers (novel), a novel by Richard Price
- Clockers (film), a 1995 film Spike Lee based on the Price novel
- Clocker (Transformers), either of two characters in the Transformers universe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.