From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Closed (disambiguation))
|Look up closed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Closed may refer to:
- Closed (poker), a betting round where no player will have the right to raise
- Closed (album), a 2010 album by Bomb Factory
- Closed GmbH, a German fashion brand
- A set is closed under a set of operations when applying those operations on its members always results in another member.
- In linguistics, a closed class is a class of words or other entities which rarely changes.
- All pages beginning with "Closed"
- Close (disambiguation)
- Closure (disambiguation)
- Open (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Closed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.