Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clump or clumping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clump or clumping may refer to:
- Clumping (biology), an organic behavior
- Clumping (computer science), a software testing scenario
- Wittenham Clumps, a small group of hills
- Clumped isotopes (chemistry), heavy isotopes that are bonded to other heavy isotopes
- "clump", an iamamiwhoami song
- Transit vehicle clumping, when one public transport vehicle falls behind schedule, and another scheduled behind it meets it in the same location
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clumping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.