Clyde railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastbound view in October 2007
|Location||Berry Street, Clyde|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||20.66 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||6 (3 island)|
|Previous names||Rosehill Junction
Platforms & services
|1||terminating services to & from Carlingford|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood||mainly used during weekday peak hours|
|3||services to Richmond & Emu Plains||mainly used during weekday peak hours|
|special event services to Rosehill Racecourse|
|4||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|5||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Leppington & Campbelltown||early morning only. City Circle to Campbelltown services stop here when Rosehill races are running to allow customers to connect to connecting special event services.|
|6||not in passenger use, fenced off used as a headshunt for Auburn stabling yard|
- Clyde Station NSWrail.net
- Clyde Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T6: Carlingford line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended February 2015].
- "T1: Western line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- NightRide bus services Archived 15 February 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Transport Info NSW