Jump to navigation Jump to search
Co-pilot refers to the first officer (civil aviation), also known as the second pilot (sometimes referred to as the "co-pilot") of an aircraft.
Co-pilot may also refer to:
- "Co-Pilot" (song), song by Canadian singer Kristina Maria featuring Laza Morgan (English version) and Corneille (French bilingual version)
- Co-pilot Glacier, a short, steep tributary glacier, flowing from the slopes of Mount Overlord to the upper part of Aviator Glacier in Victoria Land, New Zealand
- Die Liebe und der Co-Pilot, East German romantic comedy film directed by Richard Groschopp
- God Is My Co-Pilot (book), a book by Gen. Robert Lee Scott Jr., USAF (ret)
- God Is My Co-Pilot (film), a 1945 film based on the above book
- God Is My Co-Pilot (band), a band from New York City
- Newark Co-Pilots, earlier minor league baseball team based in Newark, New York
- Performance Co-Pilot (a.k.a. PCP), an open source infrastructure for monitoring, visualizing, recording, responding to, and controlling the status, activity, and performance of networks, computers, applications, and servers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Co-pilot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.