From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coasta may refer to several villages in Romania:
- Coasta, a village in Șieu-Odorhei Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County
- Coasta, a village in Bonţida Commune, Cluj County
- Coasta, a village in Golești, Vâlcea
- Coasta, a village in Păușești-Măglași Commune, Vâlcea County
- Coasta, an alternative rock band from Long Island, New York
- Coasta River (disambiguation)
- Costești (disambiguation)
- Costișa, name of several villages in Romania
- Costinești, name of two villages in Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.