Coastal Engineering Journal
|ISSN||‹See Tfm›0578-5634 (print)
‹See Tfm›1793-6292 (web)
Coastal Engineering Journal is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering achievements and engineering practices in the fields of coastal, harbor and offshore engineering. The journal is published by World Scientific, and is intended to cover "not only fundamental studies on analytical models, numerical computation and laboratory experiments, but also results of field measurements and case studies of real projects" .
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is indexed in
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- ISI Alerting Services
- Cambridge Scientific Index
- Environment Abstracts
- CSA Selected Water Resources Abstracts
- CSA Oceanic Abstracts
- CSA Health and Safety Abstracts
- CSA Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA)
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
|This article about an engineering journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.